- Broadband Bytes for 2013-10-25 http://t.co/TYH6zP1e1Z ->
- In which the "density" argument is proved to be rubbish. http://t.co/417XBX4Mzv ->
- Could retransmission fees disappear entirely? http://t.co/S64mVuyEIY ->
- Read a quick recap of Utah's broadband summit. http://t.co/2FXp9D8jUl ->
- Now ask yourselves if Comcast may be involved in local campaigns in your city. http://t.co/LdLMMmpSBu ->
- The only two things dropping broadband prices are munis and Google. Wireline competition works. http://t.co/UWJDZjXZYu ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.