- Broadband Bytes for 2014-02-07 http://t.co/BfxUiHrmXR ->
- UTOPIA cities are getting on-board with Macquarie. http://t.co/ChKQxjyheR #utpol ->
- Government Technology magazine is also covering HB60. http://t.co/sFGAD3B6xq #utpol ->
- Bill Alert: HB60 held again #utpol http://t.co/wJp7uIMik3 ->
- More negative press for HB60. http://t.co/2TTfNrhJBA #utpol ->
- Community Broadband Networks talks UTOPIA and HB60 in their latest podcast. http://t.co/wITqPDIRjn #utpol ->
- The Windy City wants a slice of the gigabit action. http://t.co/dRQNATXmXI ->
- Comcast and Verizon are messing with Netflix. http://t.co/nRgPQ0K24t ->
- Are you under persistent online surveillance? Probably. http://t.co/C9uLxaihSj ->
- Austin is getting a third gigabit option. Isn't competition great? http://t.co/0Sp3V6XGxC ->
- There's more money in E-rate, but will it just flow to incumbents for sub-standard service at high prices? http://t.co/q2sWhbCFg9 ->
- 85 of 104 members of the legislature took CenturyLink campaign cash in 2012. http://t.co/uFBVT3xr27 #utpol ->
- BREAKING: HB60 may have died in committee #utpol http://t.co/ABZYWj5B6e ->
- Comcast is absolutely sure you're perfectly happy with whatever they give you. http://t.co/14Ly2mJC4m ->
- incumbents have you under their thumb in 20 states. http://t.co/3m5GkXynWH ->
- Comcast + Time Warner: sucking more than the parts of the whole. http://t.co/7Mv9JR14sF ->
- Zombie Bill: HB60 comes back, committee hearing Friday at 8AM #utpol http://t.co/mhqrpUs304 ->
- Comcast thinks "barely there" competition is a reason to let it merge with Time Warner. http://t.co/2GvGUmo2Rx ->
- ICYMI – Zombie bill HB60 has a comittee hearing tomorrow at 8AM. http://t.co/epjUDW85WQ #utpol ->
- Craig Settles and I talk UTOPIA and the legislative process on Gigabit Nation. http://t.co/x8xm1ojktx ->
- Gigabit not enough? Google wants to give you 10 gigs. http://t.co/xPJFq8Vozx ->
- Curt Webb still can't make up his mind, pulls HB60 from the committee agenda AGAIN! http://t.co/UpGzhRZJ28 #utpol ->
- Interesting idea. Should disruptive tech companies buy legacy providers for a leg up? http://t.co/z6EhoCxiUZ ->
- Speaker Lockhart wants broadband in every school. http://t.co/6GvXnwpQjP #utpol ->
- Utahns aren't so hot on the Comcast/Time Warner merger either. http://t.co/0LNg81hKo3 ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.