- Broadband Bytes for 2014-03-21 http://t.co/2U9OPJvQRL ->
- Comcast now wants to toll troll Apple. Pandora's box is open. http://t.co/sXipLSzoLj ->
- In which AT&T plays Lucy and you're Charlie Brown. http://t.co/D8QSmBxy1D ->
- Gotta hand it to CenturyLink, they certainly are acting like gigabit fiber doesn't matter. http://t.co/4UtSeNK8Mj ->
- Google Fiber to Provoans: sign up now or tough noogies. http://t.co/955ley5diY ->
- Surprise! You hate TV and Internet providers (and pay them WAY too much). http://t.co/0kC3BygXNf ->
- More evidence of CenturyLink focusing on business services and neglecting residential. http://t.co/wLz1gK6Orz ->
- Sweden gives you almost two dozen wireline providers over at least three networks. http://t.co/Vbqu6HFVSO ->
- Popcorn Time exposed the ugly underbelly of streaming video: you can't watch what you want legally. http://t.co/Rrp5RJvtvd ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.