- Broadband Bytes for 2014-03-28 http://t.co/6IhF2Q5QIE ->
- Is Comcast in bed with the NSA? http://t.co/tMbpYNYiIb ->
- What happens when your mayor rolls over to incumbents? Ask Seattle. http://t.co/5pHZdX0lIY ->
- FCC: we don't want to deal with peering agreements as part of net neutrality, thanks. http://t.co/HOAFVmES6R ->
- Susan Crawford argues for open access fiber networks. Like what UTOPIA does. http://t.co/CUDMxNLOgY ->
- Winning strategy: call the people opposing your merger a bunch of low-information nutjobs. http://t.co/Pi58IINrkA ->
- Google may want a slice of the cellular market too. http://t.co/kQf186yaUJ ->
- The future of online streaming depends on the Aereo decision. http://t.co/gP5M4TgI8o ->
- Don't get too excited: this only includes office buildings with larger companies. http://t.co/NElL7QX6sT ->
- Remember: Google's offer is extremely time-limited and inflexible. http://t.co/iD8gbG6ORD ->
- While Comcast isn't enforcing caps in Utah, that could change at any time. http://t.co/6Ff3PpGLBf ->
- Encryption may have been baked into the Internet if not for the NSA. http://t.co/26ZR0hMHZN ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.