- Broadband Bytes for 2014-04-18 http://t.co/EAaW8w2Gw2 ->
- If broadband is so important, why would you leave it in the hands of a company acting like an incumbent? http://t.co/UABWPIkfvM ->
- What's in a name? If India had its way, a lot. http://t.co/pyPlW23hwY ->
- Comcast is still living in denial about its horrific customer service. http://t.co/ivFF8F3ury ->
- Always watch the legislature. It's where CenturyLink and Comcast are most active. http://t.co/ZMNDjaDkh6 ->
- Are we all really just going to pretend that Netflix rate hikes aren't from ISPs shaking them down? http://t.co/zcqwkX3VDP ->
- Google isn't spurring more gigabit, just a lot of fiber to the press release. http://t.co/3o56JIYdQc ->
- Are you getting the Internet you pay for? Probably not. http://t.co/jf7sUrJQHu ->
- Apparently the feds want Aereo dead too. http://t.co/1O6zBgfnC2 ->
- Stay alert, folks. Utah is a muni broadband battleground state. http://t.co/NAgXg9CPYC ->
- Worth noting: we should know the details of the Macquarie deal by next week. http://t.co/7ZpRZAxnfj ->
- There's big money in solving the rural broadband problem. http://t.co/Fxq8RRabTi ->
- AT&T is degrading Netflix while working on its own product. Anyone shocked? http://t.co/Y8r2c9oSDL ->
- Comcast's quarterly profit could build gigabit to around 1.5M homes. But they won't do that, will they? http://t.co/k5zElbdcbk ->
- A confused Standard-Ex suggests UTOPIA should start a marketing campaign despite the pending Macquarie deal. Huh? http://t.co/Xt6Vvd9fp9 ->
- Really, Google? Two years for a business product pilot in limited areas? http://t.co/1WIIG8rXqt ->
- Now that the stopgap of net neutrality is basically dead, can we move on to the real fix of greater competition? http://t.co/gNKG6WzJFB ->
- Bandwidth is still growing, but much of it now comes from private CDNs. http://t.co/zdXUQidvbt ->
- US Internet speeds are improving, but we're still 10th place. Behind Latvia and the Czech Republic. http://t.co/WkJLia2fFm ->
- OTT live TV could be coming sooner rather than later. http://t.co/RC3SmS39c3 ->
- If for no other reason get on IPv6 because IPv4 really is almost exhausted. http://t.co/KAzAFV9tiC ->
- Utility companies are well-positioned to give you the fiber you crave. http://t.co/ssUVpuXZ49 ->
- NJ sold out its residents. Don't let Utah do the same. http://t.co/Sx8eVxe3cD ->
- Monopolies breed poor service because there's no incentive to care. http://t.co/2LObkUfv6I ->
- Fiber or WiFi? Google says "why not both?" http://t.co/7vKaFkStj9 ->
- Big carriers are being prevented from consolidating the airwaves. http://t.co/EGDofGqrE5 ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.