- Mad at the FCC? Why not throttle their speeds to your site to show them what's up? http://t.co/ytGCr45O0X ->
- Broadband Bytes for 2014-05-09 http://t.co/1K3jdqxLLl ->
- The deck is stacked against private competition. http://t.co/7eHWstV9RP ->
- What do you do when you have no factual argument? Why, preach FUD, obviously. http://t.co/2wn6ihJj2J ->
- The EFF talks about the NSA and privacy at OpenWest. http://t.co/7Oeffwtls5 ->
- The UTA is going to have a session on UTOPIA (again) and has invited Macquarie and HB60 sponsor Rep Webb. http://t.co/Xs4MgkkBXX ->
- XMission founder Pete Ashdown talks Internet freedom at OpenWest. http://t.co/wHzOo8h2zw ->
- Brace yourselves: Comcast data caps are coming. http://t.co/UqZ9FDAEEQ ->
- Lt Gov Spencer Cox talks fiber and broadband at OpenWest (starts around 17:00). http://t.co/qOYnDDLHjz ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.