- Layton is mulling an opt-out from the Macquarie utility fee. http://t.co/823xAe0KUa #utpol ->
- Broadband Bytes for 2014-07-18 http://t.co/yvHnzN5rzT ->
- Verizon makes all FIOS fiers symmetrical connections. http://t.co/FG09CTxn1F ->
- Since the "private" sector has failed to make good on promises, it's time for someone else to give it a whack. http://t.co/nMJhh3qqZe ->
- Bandwidth is often the limiting factor to getting more tech in schools. http://t.co/ObXfR8hPAB ->
- A Dutch startup thinks it can bring more FTTH to the US. http://t.co/CzkVuiPS6W ->
- If you live in a rural area, the FCC wants to give you money to build broadband. http://t.co/df3RVcFoS7 ->
- Apparently 4K video is not coming to a living room near you. Because you haven't heard of it. http://t.co/Trwoa4hCs3 ->
- Verizon: Sorry (not sorry) about Netflix. http://t.co/O6GGi317aL ->
- Fiber increases home values an average of $5K. http://t.co/mQCHQv1Fmr ->
- States that ban or restrict muni broadband are kind of cheesed off that the FCC wants to undo it. http://t.co/35LuXkHANZ ->
- Is Comcast throwing up barriers to its service for poor people? http://t.co/fE3WnHPPO9 ->
- Yes, ISPs, you have to tell customers if you monkey with their connection. http://t.co/0kNnBvrkrn ->
- The third and final part of a series on UTOPIA. http://t.co/winiCJ33jm ->
- Fiber continues to expose how limited other network types are. http://t.co/R5eZHGOUJK ->
- I'm sure that both of the people using CableCARDs are upset about this. http://t.co/qxCYW0YTXi ->
- The FCC will sit on its only real weapon because nobody will spend money to encourage them to use it. http://t.co/BL2aLTJbaO ->
- It's the end of ICANN as we know it and Vint Cerf feels fine. http://t.co/cnSZow0HhN ->
- Multiple cities want the FCC to overturn muni broadband bans in their states. http://t.co/kH3YPmvM6W ->
- Again, Comcast's HFC network is hitting its capacity limits. http://t.co/GYJmwdOd3P ->
- Say what? Cable companies think Netflix is going to charge them for access, not the other way around. http://t.co/MvswH6SxQj ->
- The war on online privacy is now state-sanctioned. http://t.co/NTout2Mpq6 ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.