- Broadband Bytes for 2014-07-25 http://t.co/KtWfbBsD42 ->
- After USDA screwed UTOPIA, I don't have high hopes for this. http://t.co/FLCUf6OL7v ->
- Comcast is focusing on roller coasters, but you're definitely being taken for a ride. http://t.co/vjRq73kMN8 ->
- A rose by any other name, Verizon. http://t.co/CiIGtx5rAL ->
- Go ahead and cut the cord, but your ISP will find a way to make up the difference. http://t.co/woUcSIhVUo ->
- Wait, so are Aereo-like companies cable or not? http://t.co/zoL6jDfBd0 ->
- If you want the FCC to overturn bans on muni broadband, now's your time to tell them. http://t.co/xLV51CyZF6 ->
- Your smart home is quite the Chatty Cathy. http://t.co/RoDtx1ZIHc ->
- Consumerist shreds a list of reasons to admire Comcast. http://t.co/i3feZ3Wwoe ->
- It's possible there may be a bit of collusion going on here. http://t.co/K27j7i9I5d ->
- "Hey, there's no congestion problem! Now stop looking at our data caps, wouldya?" http://t.co/cVU0A1gkYO ->
- Huh? Don't overturn muni broadband restrictions because it could hurt UTOPIA? That's a new one. http://t.co/pp5hkh0dIm ->
- Comcast employees explain why the company sucks so bad. http://t.co/shVNlUxhsw ->
- XMission put together a great new FAQ on UTOPIA. http://t.co/12yBVfkl1P ->
- AT&T completes a successful shakedown of Netflix. http://t.co/KJTI7Ic4tv ->
- Macquarie is ranked as a top 100 company in fiber-to-the-home by Broadband Properties. http://t.co/gkc6w0Gm5S ->
- Forget what the FCC says: symmetrical gigabit is the new gold standard. http://t.co/uOqTcPL2BU ->
- The least shocking thing about the GOA report on caps: competition is sorely needed. http://t.co/38pvgOH9SD ->
- CenturyLink wants to keep the laws they've already paid for. http://t.co/Nr67yDZi8s ->
- Hey Murray? Your UTOPIA/UIA opex payment is due. http://t.co/ylCvTWeruj ->
- Could Title II broadband actually happen? http://t.co/84E9zltAZU ->
- Big incumbents realized they don't have to spend money to make money. http://t.co/Q204VxI49t ->
- Company that can barely push 10Mbps says 1Gbps is "hype". http://t.co/0ow4bN8y1F ->
- CenturyLink may be smartly avoiding wireless, but they're clinging to low-speed DSL as long as they can. http://t.co/R0T6kGAPxm ->
- Don't wait for someone else to build fiber. Do it yourself. http://t.co/JVbqrBQ0rS ->
- First Intel, now Apple. Nobody can get content providers to open up and cut deals. http://t.co/mT3WLE1FAA ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.