- Broadband Bytes for 2014-08-29 http://t.co/hYJIkH7GBg ->
- Even if it would be a good thing, the FCC might not have the legal authority to overturn muni bans. http://t.co/WL3DqxkMWw ->
- Less than 5% of munis who do broadband have financial problems. http://t.co/6PfMmIkj5n ->
- Peer into the entitled state of incumbents and despair. http://t.co/0QQLK6L6Yl ->
- Does anyone think this silencing effect would get any better post-merger? http://t.co/rZm1zYBuj7 ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.