- Broadband Bytes for 2014-09-05 http://t.co/4vxM5a5LJj ->
- Most of the major Internet players are going to be protesting for net neutrality. http://t.co/AJP2b7aJiI ->
- Comcast has the best friends money can buy. http://t.co/yeFNzU4XnQ ->
- FCC drops a reality check that competition is more-or-less non-existent. http://t.co/avkPVf6p4L ->
- Netflix loves them some muni networks. http://t.co/8PMltj3lZU ->
- Anyone else remember when Google was all about broadband competition? You know, before they owned the wires? http://t.co/CSlIemIDqv ->
- Is your ISP selling you out to the feds? http://t.co/OnI6EL5jlz ->
- Pay TV is no longer a mass-market product. http://t.co/38knM2KEdB ->
- Competition only happens when a speed-competitive network shows up in your footprint. http://t.co/SOUXXiyVAC ->
- Google doesn't have much to say these days about anti-muni legislation. http://t.co/r2uZ2wppHM ->
- Comcast's sense of fatalism is kind of depressing. http://t.co/YmtnxfCI3i ->
- Mayor are still working on the UTOPIA mail-in ballot. http://t.co/SQqmp2xw73 #utpol ->
- Since when is 10Mbps "enough" for anyone these days? http://t.co/dMOURo74Dn ->
- At what point does CenturyLink become a business services company instead of a telecom? http://t.co/DV8D1k9OR2 ->
- Utah gets top marks for delivering government services online. http://t.co/fdgcHysX2H ->
- Canada, you don't get to regulate the entire Internet. http://t.co/s4xpJgeBsB ->
- Never doubt the political power of a dollar-based argument. http://t.co/TBhiNOUBsi ->
- In case you're wondering if a celular connection is a substitute for wireline service, the answer is no. http://t.co/oLEGumpLZ0 ->
- Comcast wants you to really really believe that they like an open Internet. http://t.co/U9h4ew3Iqm ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.