- US broadband is still a "pay more, get less" proposition. http://t.co/ZNgaB7ykKk ->
- Broadband Bytes for 2014-10-31 http://t.co/GjiYdqieE3 ->
- Free broadband for poor people becomes a new merger condition. http://t.co/huuSxnph2H ->
- Would federal broadband grants work better if they were restricted to munis only? http://t.co/aq6lhxCMu4 ->
- Telecom like to play games with math. http://t.co/PgiSBcIPsb ->
- Is anyone surprised that Big Red would threaten to lawyer up? http://t.co/sezLL5WYMY ->
- Tech issues just aren't campaign issues. Yet. http://t.co/5eEltfFDfa ->
- Think broadband deserts are just in the country? Think again. http://t.co/tqZpS3ixOg ->
- Yep, fiber still adds $5,000 to the value of your home. http://t.co/Vq9tjgBJoP ->
- What's the point of broadband grants that don't, you know, get companies to build broadband? http://t.co/3wfU91f3xU ->
- Verizon doesn't care if you want fiber, it won't build in your town. http://t.co/b8jL3trSy5 ->
- UTOPIA gets a fraction of what RUS cost it. http://t.co/QtgAuahXBb ->
- If the feds are scared to push bad legislation on the Internet, then we've won. http://t.co/GGdZ5DWl33 ->
- It only took two years, but Google has a gigabit business plan almost ready… with few details. http://t.co/DGhon6TA8Q ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.