- Sooner or later, every copyright holder is going to expect Google to play copyright cop. http://t.co/dmQ3PRp0qT ->
- Broadband Bytes for 2014-11-07 http://t.co/hBqmcpjVxw ->
- It might not take FCC action for muni broadband barriers to fall. http://t.co/xqdGOGnSRg ->
- Comcast's refusal to invest in network upgrades are costing it video customers too. http://t.co/ahJ22y9Lwn ->
- "No, really, we're super cereal about lawyering up." http://t.co/Hm39oxBaDz ->
- The White House unveils a net neutrality plan. Missing: any mention of competition. http://t.co/zBB6A67EVp ->
- More evidence that you should stop waiting for Google Fiber to save you from bad broadband. http://t.co/gXNHqwNnSL ->
- Here's a crazy idea: use eminent domain to shutter blighted incumbent networks. http://t.co/lfRUiMHSFK ->
- Confused about Title II and net neutrality? I wrote a little something about that. http://t.co/vCbgdVOUIz ->
- Could CableCARD be getting a lifeline? http://t.co/oDxixwBOd6 ->
- Everyone's favorite crazy rich futurist wants to build satellites for broadband. http://t.co/XW70tOvmF2 ->
- Layton says something (and yet nothing) about the negotiations with Macquarie. http://t.co/fQvy5M73Xt ->
- Comcast, you keep using those words "net neutrality". I do not think they mean what you think they mean. http://t.co/4HS3MdmYHA ->
- I'm a conservative libertarian Republican and I approve this message. http://t.co/nAQztrILbC ->
- Don't expect Title II rules anytime soon. http://t.co/IUEyHyUGKO ->
- Voters in Colorado vote to build their own broadband. http://t.co/4BTLMkuXQu ->
- The best Congress big telecom can buy. http://t.co/LVyWoUIqfn ->
- Sony wants a slice of the streaming video pie. http://t.co/ENEE6YtwRw ->
- Isn't it totally an adult response to pick up your ball and go home? AT&T thinks so. http://t.co/rtvMuAS65k ->
- Instead of chasing down more customers, why not just charge the ones who stay more money? http://t.co/AYrI7yvrPO ->
- The FCC and White House don't see eye-to-eye on Title II. http://t.co/A4wvEisU2C ->
- Love of the Jazz unites Utahns of all political stripes. Hatred of ISPs does it for Americans. http://t.co/fkzFscGkAy ->
- Want business service from Google Fiber? It's going to be in cherry-picked Kansas City areas only. http://t.co/iqBPIK5NBU ->
- http://t.co/1P5yiEB3bw CEO tells it like it is: net neutrality is a symptom, and no competition is the cause. http://t.co/NXNOKxre3E ->
- We have the PCs. Now we just need the fiber. http://t.co/OHpj6sxrjZ ->
- Want to know the wholesale rate for your TV service? Tough noogies. http://t.co/143PeOCbA0 ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.