- Broadband Bytes for 2014-12-26 http://t.co/iK6vnQx8rJ ->
- More evidence that Google is more likely to play copyright cop than other ISPs. http://t.co/5Rr9xVeIPa ->
- Has Comcast ever considered that its high prices and fickle promo rates are to blame here? http://t.co/IT8BGQHSuV ->
- How about that? Yet another UTOPIA city gets a great bond rating. http://t.co/uqxHxlk3ct ->
- Money quote: "[They continue] to bicker over the body of a dying cash cow as its house burns down around it." http://t.co/tkC1YWiiSH ->
- When it comes to fleecing miserable customers, are airlines taking cues from ISPs or vice-versa? http://t.co/iOSGKET5Ri ->
- Another way your cable bill will rise: energy costs. http://t.co/OQKh0M77sy ->
- Is "hack back" self-defense or needless escalation? http://t.co/Q2NZOlnOsT ->
- Only Comcast would dare to charge you more for the privilege of freeloading your power and Internet. http://t.co/ld3TJ0UF2i ->
- FCC net neutrality vote could be next month. http://t.co/jjSkjSJRyw ->
- Maybe they're merging to see if they can be even worse together. http://t.co/V01U3xtmKi ->
- What does Google love most about Title II? Pole access. http://t.co/bNpG3vCiro ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.