- Broadband Bytes for 2015-02-27 http://t.co/ctbZmHhZXX ->
- Google goes wireless. http://t.co/wl6vkKtfJX ->
- Nickelodeon joins the DIY streaming bonanza. Who needs a la carte? http://t.co/bQxwojghSs ->
- Google is doing business gigabit for just $100/mo. http://t.co/plYjFWeUqu ->
- Further evidence that CenturyLink is abandoning the residential wireline market. http://t.co/Nw3VVH4yFo ->
- A new state agency could promote better broadband policy in Utah. #utpol http://t.co/jhlAcRKb68 ->
- Verizon plans to bail on more wireline assets. http://t.co/x0BXc2wEkS ->
- No pay TV operator is exempt from rate hikes. http://t.co/wUGHj6kt2C ->
- Can tax breaks for gigabit lure in more ISPs? Oregon is about to find out. http://t.co/FUwEeInANA ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.