- Broadband Bytes for 2015-03-06 http://t.co/oE8SpENgeD ->
- Is it really "over the top" streaming when you jump from one exclusive partner to another? http://t.co/lTBMOCqEKb ->
- Big cable is driving small cable out of business. http://t.co/qbXVysSP6i ->
- CenturyLink sees gigabit as a marketing tool, not a serious product offering. http://t.co/48u7cJNrdS ->
- Full net neutrality rules are now available from the FCC. http://t.co/ZxVNE1fdXl ->
- A kid describes net neutrality pretty well actually. http://t.co/3Lo9ceNcF7 ->
- When a single downloadable game tops 100GB, how does a 250GB cap make any sense? http://t.co/C9xmvDUnCe ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.