- Incumbents get really bent out of shape when some "uppity" states decide to improve broadband without them. http://t.co/8rrfCcFshe ->
- Broadband Bytes for 2015-05-01 http://t.co/rstsOPv77Y ->
- Missed in this op-ed: Delta and others use enterprise-class connections. The kind Google won't sell. http://t.co/tqDr0ym0vP ->
- Cable two years ago: "Gigabit is all hype! You won't need it for decades!" http://t.co/2jTzcUEqeI ->
- Could airlines take a page from hotels and make Internet access an included amenity? http://t.co/RHIrN2GRoM ->
- Cable doesn't make any money for cable companies. http://t.co/1RsYwQf5EW ->
- What if Comcast had spent that money on improving customer service or speeds? http://t.co/bB6ciKQ77y ->
- 100K Utah homes hooked up to gigabit in 12 months? Who's going to follow up on that? http://t.co/DlE66lVMzF ->
- Wheeler to cable: "shut up and compete already". http://t.co/NcZ8n5Z0bu ->
- Can $300M improve Comcast's abysmal customer service? http://t.co/x0rL4XD2OP ->
- Guys, your problem goes so much deeper than brand image. http://t.co/RN7dIcK4vt ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.