- Broadband Bytes for 2015-04-24 http://t.co/iBtxrAHoIz ->
- If you're going to resell online video, what's in it for your potential customers? http://t.co/SqIPDL85MU ->
- Shorter TWC: "Sure, we'll consider a date with Comcast's uglier cousin." http://t.co/EpQpgUp2oW ->
- It's 2015 and a large phone company can't make online ordering work properly. http://t.co/8bSwEudlUR ->
- Miss last week's GigUtah discussion? Watch it on YouTube. http://t.co/GpDlfYPqNB ->
- A little bit of threatening can go a long way in getting ISPs to play nice. http://t.co/NFIQLGTUO3 ->
- Apparently all the big cablecos and telcos are upset about Title II. http://t.co/9ObIjO4p6O ->
- If you want incumbents to do gigabit, have your city beat them to the punch. http://t.co/5WYcGjIsVP ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.