- Broadband Bytes for 2015-05-22 http://t.co/HLnsgLWSr7 ->
- Now that everything is data, the FCC wants your ISP to help protect your privacy. http://t.co/w2bWAxu6Kw ->
- Not really sure that Charter-TWC is any better than Comcast-TWC. http://t.co/FaVHgbVzK1 ->
- Alternative title: "Why you never ever EVER use an ISP-provided router". http://t.co/73nWWa236J ->
- Not sure if you can get Internet service at your new house? Blame the erosion of local franchise authority. http://t.co/SdjeGIylMQ ->
- Next up from the Worst Company in America: more media consolidation. http://t.co/8lZFBCfTrR ->
- Does Google Fiber encourage cherry picking? AT&T is sure of it. http://t.co/w9CpJScuAa ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.