- Broadband Bytes for 2015-07-03 http://t.co/hr3h2fP0o1 ->
- IPv4-mageddon is here. http://t.co/ka0g5ff3d6 ->
- Remember when AT&T promised 45Mbps fiber to every home in the country two decades ago and didn't do it? http://t.co/86ovg0LGSE ->
- The question isn't if cable channels start selling directly to viewers but when and how. http://t.co/jjCWbXPPfJ ->
- Will ISPs start pushing a "not buying video from us" surcharge? http://t.co/nIouliA02f ->
- Gigabit fiber is the only upgrade that makes sense anymore. http://t.co/cCeuxz9Pi6 ->
- Fiber is a home improvement that pays for itself and then some. http://t.co/vR2p8GZ3PZ ->
- Wondering where Orem City Council candidates stand on UTOPIA? There's a YouTube playlist for that. http://t.co/PwRFkw9aIf ->
- Remember, premium cable channels like HBO started out this way too. http://t.co/2oZUjxlHMK ->
- Selling "not broadband" at cost to poor people isn't exactly being generous, guys. http://t.co/1TVn139oXU ->
- The dark side of incumbent fiber: fewer consumer protections, less competition. http://t.co/qWxwwD1CLx ->
- Could TV price itself right out of having any customers? It seems to be trying. http://t.co/Ibt8XQHf30 ->
- It's kind of sad that a very small cherry-picked deployment is all it took to scare incumbents into doing more. http://t.co/C7UyW4cHI7 ->
- Comcast's new strategy: speed increases for triple-play customers only. http://t.co/coiAo9hP51 ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.