- Broadband Bytes for 2015-10-30 https://t.co/qYHhAS9Hgt ->
- No sign of TDS gigabit in Southern Utah markets formerly served by Charter and Baja. https://t.co/8kyMCXOQR7 ->
- No overages for Comcast users in Utah… yet. https://t.co/IKEWCRLqTR ->
- Apparently people don't much care for the state protecting them from themselves. https://t.co/YZpruFLEJ6 ->
- Your city doesn't need a boatload of money to do its own broadband. https://t.co/OMtH0G8ylE ->
- An interesting read on how to do open access with several different FTTP topologies. https://t.co/5PX5xZxMjt ->
- You mean people who pay for TV don't want to have their shows larded up with ads? Go figure. https://t.co/HvnjhOy7gZ ->
- UTOPIA providers are bumping 100Mbps tiers to 250Mbps for the same price. https://t.co/iaSJXDbkvJ https://t.co/CMz142m2EC ->
- CenturyLink is intentionally shedding more broadband customers. https://t.co/jIgiSxpIHu ->
- Comcast caps are not about congestion? Shocking. https://t.co/xsGjIUDU8C ->
- "Sorry, we can't hear the customer complaints over this giant pile of cash." https://t.co/UavOmdpKFT ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.