- Broadband Bytes for 2016-09-30 https://t.co/OQ8mblANM8 ->
- Don't settle for wireless digital ghettos. https://t.co/XHHV8PVTiP ->
- Anyone living in a rural area could tell you that CenturyLink is pretty awful. https://t.co/dxvAPdQFn3 ->
- It's probably cheaper for Verizon to tie this up in court than actually follow the contract. https://t.co/U27TGWIRX7 ->
- Don't forget that Google's opacity about performance applies to the still city-owned iProvo. https://t.co/pA7I2yPo43 ->
- AT&T goes full on wireless flim-flam man. https://t.co/MxR8MeE6KK ->
- Those standard 250GB caps are looking pretty old and busted right about now. https://t.co/u42WCd5VSG ->
- Wireless is more extension cords when we need power mains. https://t.co/HxmgGXvotP ->
- Wait, we're giving CenturyLink half a billion in tax dollars to deliver not broadband? Is this real life? https://t.co/kpA6FTXzX4 ->
- Two new Layton neighborhoods now have UTOPIA. https://t.co/GOtiDc4DiF ->
- How about that? More broadband makes for better citizens. https://t.co/XqU2dSeDRb ->
- We should call the 25M/3M definition of broadband what it is: unsatisfactory. https://t.co/bTvw8Z8n3s ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.