- Broadband Bytes for 2016-10-07 https://t.co/bsAKeP4BI0 ->
- If you can't beat 'em, sue 'em. https://t.co/3jOkAcFciK ->
- The next FCC vs ISP court fight will be over your privacy. https://t.co/gDrLMUGHHB ->
- Really? Is everyone just going to use the word "fiber" now like it doesn't mean anything? https://t.co/cDcPDCftvA ->
- The new Comcast options: 1TB cap or an extra $50 a month. https://t.co/0A518uVtWr ->
- "Hey, we said we'd install FiOS. We didn't say fiber." – Verizon to Boston https://t.co/e2AIvaKA0g ->
- Remember when Google Fiber made the impression it was going to take over the world? Yeah, about that… https://t.co/naiNpd5ROQ ->
- CenturyLink's gigabit plan has always been obvious: businesses now, homes, meh, whenever. https://t.co/V0tb5ATKEx ->
- Hear UTOPIA Executive Director Roger Timmerman give an update on how things are going. https://t.co/WmgJ9zz3UT ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.