- Broadband Bytes for 2016-10-21 https://t.co/0dtadMYFKJ ->
- Google Fiber: Nevermind the paused construction, fired workers, and departing CEO, we're doing great! https://t.co/o39xsbrM4u ->
- We may be witnessing the slow death of Google Fiber. Are Provo and SLC prepared? #utpol https://t.co/uW6ay9O3sR https://t.co/7yz8vEu1Ii ->
- The Internet went haywire last week and it's because of cheap Chinese webcams. https://t.co/d20lGIYGPs ->
- It's not large incumbents deploying fiber. https://t.co/vZc55pESRi ->
- No small coincidence that AT&T announces a cheap over-the-top service right after a merger. https://t.co/cMG6BhGGtm ->
- Muni gigabit breathed new life into Chattanooga. https://t.co/p7W3rtjNF5 ->
- In a competitive marketplace, this wouldn't be as much of a concern. https://t.co/SfRgso319f ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.