- Broadband Bytes for 2016-10-28 https://t.co/qSRLA56Ig1 ->
- There's plenty of important lessons to learn from Google's recent pratfall. https://t.co/rReXmVVAzM ->
- Hey, look! CenturyLink is still spending money on things that aren't FTTH. https://t.co/qbMrDFDD5p ->
- Google is also getting in on the over-the-top streaming business. https://t.co/gskFQ9L5x8 ->
- Comcast to show up at the gigabit dinner party about halfway through dessert. https://t.co/zZJzSKH3lo ->
- The FCC would really like pole access to be much, much easier. https://t.co/je4zoiinCu ->
- XMission is starting a new gigabit price war. https://t.co/dVJdZ8xFKw ->
- Most Comcast users can do jack squat about caps because there's little, if any, competition. https://t.co/1ljpiIIKCB ->
- You can't hike prices forever, cable. https://t.co/PcxvfjKgMF ->
- Google says current Fiber cities have nothing to worry about. https://t.co/LjhP6CZoQJ ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.