- Broadband Bytes for 2017-01-06 https://t.co/D3c22uNfcy ->
- Streaming is starting to get cable's fingerprints all over it. https://t.co/E23WQbQhdf ->
- Yep, everyone still hates Comcast. A lot. https://t.co/If5BpKQN58 ->
- Cable might go symmetrical, but it wouldn't be for at least two years. https://t.co/UrCcXRCttZ ->
- Why active Ethernet instead of PON or RFoG? Because gigabit is a lot easier. https://t.co/Bdw1h5GkxW ->
- If big tech companies best cablecos and telcos, would we be trading one monopoly for another? https://t.co/ivppEvL03i ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.