- The duopoly has no reason to care what you want or need. https://t.co/NnmzgFBgJ5 ->
- Broadband Bytes for 2017-01-13 https://t.co/gw40pScUOJ ->
- Undoing net neutrality may be a top priority for the new FCC, but it would be politically unpopular. https://t.co/JXlm3m6CCg ->
- "To preserve the open internet, there must be more broadband competition and more consumer choice." https://t.co/J3Z8ciMxRu ->
- "You think THAT mega-merger was awful? Here, hold my beer." – Verizon, probably https://t.co/06cOsY1BD8 ->
- That's kind of the point, Netflix. An 800lb gorilla like you has no problem. It's the little guys who do. https://t.co/Cwe5nr5DMD ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.