- Orem may complete its UTOPIA build sooner rather than later. https://t.co/3SK0akp2qY ->
- Smaller ISPs now have the option to be less transparent. https://t.co/xhSm4PzQkS ->
- Apparently attempting mass copyright enforcement doesn't really work. https://t.co/1k9kEp9Tcc ->
- Small video operators don't seem too happy about the big guys buying up all the content. https://t.co/nIUvf7AtK3 ->
- Another good reason to always buy your own modem and router. https://t.co/OuweTUVz4E ->
- Comcast "innovation" means you pay a cable box fee without the cable box. https://t.co/puyP1lvgNS ->
- Gigabit is a novelty? Your mom is a novelty! https://t.co/gaHeud9Ev5 ->
- Lifeline for Internet access is now DOA. https://t.co/eyNPsBjI6G ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.