- Competitive markets don't force you to buy products you don't want. https://t.co/KEfm8NcLhC ->
- Another housing development adds UTOPIA as a core feature. https://t.co/g7nhgxzOqn ->
- Comcast is no longer allowed to called its Internet the fastest. https://t.co/cUe7VQYnwD ->
- Your city can do all sorts of great things with a solid broadband network. https://t.co/lF4qTsbiOb ->
- Remember how badly it went for Congress and the FCC the last time they tried to screw up the Internet? https://t.co/e0Es5vzfv8 ->
- If the Telco Act does get updated, I'm not sure if it'll be better or worse. https://t.co/eNIXyZyTAx ->
- Anti-muni bill in Virginia bites the dust. https://t.co/Ay4RRHH7YJ ->
- This wouldn't be the first company making big promises with dark fiber. https://t.co/54usAkv5AR ->
- CenturyLink is losing customers because it isn't keeping up with speed demands. https://t.co/0M6ftmQdnY ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.