- Broadband Bytes for 2017-02-17 https://t.co/7CMnfhqX5z ->
- "Hey, why are you laughing? We REALLY mean it this time!" https://t.co/zVDbJ2GJpZ ->
- FCC transparency might be a two-edged sword. https://t.co/OG8CllGXfb ->
- One of the biggest holdouts is finally bowing to pressure for streaming. https://t.co/WfAA2j44hl ->
- Google: now with less fiber and more wireless. https://t.co/hYS2cNMqEz ->
- Encryption is now more normal than not. https://t.co/rvSk60zfd7 ->
- Mergers killed Charter's will to do any broadband upgrades this year. Shocking. https://t.co/hjvLQmLxMN ->
- The only reason you'd do business with an ISP opaque about fees and overages is if you had no choice. OH WAIT. https://t.co/AUSbdL5E07 ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.