- Broadband Bytes for 2017-02-24 https://t.co/on4s0aq4b6 ->
- 5G does what all wireless does: promise to do tomorrow what fiber did yesterday. https://t.co/dPAsw8IhFB ->
- The MAFIAA thinks this is a good time to push for ISP-level copyright filters. https://t.co/Ic1kWmXm0S ->
- MIA: what upgrades TDS will be doing for cable customers (like the ones here in Utah). https://t.co/rDHWOHO2O7 ->
- This is why local competition is better than depending on a federal savior. https://t.co/rqApacEvnR ->
- Google is trying to help push mobile providers to suck less. https://t.co/kBouVhqLyG ->
- It should be expected that telecom mergers will be really painful. https://t.co/0O96e9p9kR ->
- YouTube gets in on live streaming cable channels. https://t.co/HF4R4zq1cz ->
- Centerville Mayor Paul Cutler is among those telling the White House that broadband is important. https://t.co/qstixaenVZ ->
- Maybe, just maybe, selling 6Mbps in a gigabit market *cough*Tremonton*cough* is what's driving customers away. https://t.co/3Zzl9fb5fx ->
- What good is a streaming product if your network isn't fast enough to support it? https://t.co/hW4d1OF09H ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.