- Broadband Bytes for 2017-02-24 https://t.co/on4s0aq4b6 ->
- 5G does what all wireless does: promise to do tomorrow what fiber did yesterday. https://t.co/dPAsw8IhFB ->
- The MAFIAA thinks this is a good time to push for ISP-level copyright filters. https://t.co/Ic1kWmXm0S ->
- MIA: what upgrades TDS will be doing for cable customers (like the ones here in Utah). https://t.co/rDHWOHO2O7 ->
- This is why local competition is better than depending on a federal savior. https://t.co/rqApacEvnR ->
- Google is trying to help push mobile providers to suck less. https://t.co/kBouVhqLyG ->
- It should be expected that telecom mergers will be really painful. https://t.co/0O96e9p9kR ->
- YouTube gets in on live streaming cable channels. https://t.co/HF4R4zq1cz ->
- Centerville Mayor Paul Cutler is among those telling the White House that broadband is important. https://t.co/qstixaenVZ ->
- Maybe, just maybe, selling 6Mbps in a gigabit market *cough*Tremonton*cough* is what's driving customers away. https://t.co/3Zzl9fb5fx ->
- What good is a streaming product if your network isn't fast enough to support it? https://t.co/hW4d1OF09H ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.