- Broadband Bytes for 2017-05-05 https://t.co/TYtMG3Ghch ->
- Someone explain to me how this isn't an anti-trust issue. https://t.co/coqePAmfSb ->
- Fiber is quickly becoming table stakes for businesses. https://t.co/KALYdr40ym ->
- 5G requires lots of fiber. Rural areas don't have that. https://t.co/2GaUmyIC69 ->
- Orem took the time to answer a bunch of your UTOPIA questions today. https://t.co/Bof3wX9PXl ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.