- Broadband Bytes for 2017-05-12 https://t.co/4P5OjbSMro ->
- Cable lobby's survey doesn't quite give them the results they want. https://t.co/Yhj0vZmTBO ->
- Google Fiber continues to shed executives. https://t.co/X8p4BBLbZa ->
- ISPs told investors that Title II had no effect on network investment while telling everyone else the opposite. https://t.co/S4bwdudUWU ->
- Apparently the FCC doesn't like being overruled by states. https://t.co/l01cxHQZaS ->
- FCC votes for Title II net neutrality to go bye bye. https://t.co/UWCt6qSvni ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.