- Broadband Bytes for 2017-06-02 https://t.co/9fwjumTMjN ->
- The FCC wants to go after apartments that block ISP competition. https://t.co/ehjWDBO12t ->
- Cable knows that its future is broadband. That's why it lobbies on it so hard. https://t.co/ZwUnMs0pbo ->
- It's almost like consolidating a bunch of deteriorating network under one roof isn't a viable business model. https://t.co/Jvc0ztrkbM ->
- US LTE is widely available and dog slow. Sounds like the rest of our broadband. https://t.co/ZDBgUsqXIB ->
- Don't get too excited by Webpass. It's only available to MDUs already wired for Ethernet. https://t.co/UE3zwzPrNI ->
- Frontier to employees: vote the way we want or we'll fire you. No joke. https://t.co/mHIAuX7nvK ->
- UTOPIA provider SumoFiber jumps onto an open network in Idaho. https://t.co/JpDSwAIxQd ->
- Net neutrality is popular with consumers regardless of political affiliation. https://t.co/kJlTuuIFrI ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.