- Apparently the feds don't have much to say about improving broadband. https://t.co/ypw64zbMdH ->
- CenturyLink overcharging customers for undelivered services? Say it ain't so. https://t.co/4RHLdFiAak ->
- Broadband Bytes for 2017-06-16 https://t.co/SBMOWw0edD ->
- "The problem with broadband is that it's just too darn cheap," said nobody but a Wall Street analyst. https://t.co/a2vLEY6Qun ->
- Not that it matters in Utah because the Utah Broadband Project has no authority or funding to do it anyway. https://t.co/9kEUPxMpKF ->
- The most-loved ISP in the nation is… a municipal network! https://t.co/rqXF1lgFtB ->
- 62 million Americans can't get broadband. https://t.co/6h1XqZHyGQ ->
- Isn't lip service on broadband without specifics the way the feds have operated for decades? https://t.co/kzrMCpT76a ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.