- Apparently the feds don't have much to say about improving broadband. https://t.co/ypw64zbMdH ->
- CenturyLink overcharging customers for undelivered services? Say it ain't so. https://t.co/4RHLdFiAak ->
- Broadband Bytes for 2017-06-16 https://t.co/SBMOWw0edD ->
- "The problem with broadband is that it's just too darn cheap," said nobody but a Wall Street analyst. https://t.co/a2vLEY6Qun ->
- Not that it matters in Utah because the Utah Broadband Project has no authority or funding to do it anyway. https://t.co/9kEUPxMpKF ->
- The most-loved ISP in the nation is… a municipal network! https://t.co/rqXF1lgFtB ->
- 62 million Americans can't get broadband. https://t.co/6h1XqZHyGQ ->
- Isn't lip service on broadband without specifics the way the feds have operated for decades? https://t.co/kzrMCpT76a ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.