- Broadband Bytes for 2017-06-23 https://t.co/mxAvjMesuz ->
- Sure, they got fined, but it's chump change. https://t.co/F30pGjtCIo ->
- Every incumbent telecom plays this game. Frontier is just REALLY bad at it. https://t.co/w9WBrBnYT3 ->
- Those vertically integrated monopolies just keep on getting taller. https://t.co/NkN2M0g2KF ->
- Sure the FCC is making broadband policy without adequate data. Everyone is. https://t.co/a5Hd6TFiS1 ->
- Without an update to the Telco Act of '96, copper retirement kills CLECs. https://t.co/FH3ppzNOj0 ->
- "That's a nice cable system you have there. It would be a shame if something happened to it." https://t.co/q8Ku15gnpZ ->
- Rural broadband might be getting a whole lot of federal dollars. https://t.co/ftJ68oNPbr ->
- Yeah, consolidating cable companies even more will definitely make things better. https://t.co/y44bfscatA ->
- Haven't we heard this line before, AT&T? https://t.co/MlCHb2PCpw ->
- The cable TV market is rapidly collapsing. https://t.co/bwOXoVue8y ->
- Not just a rural problems: 1/4 of city dwellers can't get online either. https://t.co/p53URstOPn ->
- Boston offers a broadband certification program so you can know what's there before you move in. https://t.co/7dmvnQfNwm ->
- CenturyLink jumps into an already-crowded OTT market. https://t.co/9rXC9M9nx8 ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.