- The dark side of incumbents building fiber is competitors getting shut out of the new network. https://t.co/6VLJ2Nfs4H ->
- The decline of pay TV is reaching crisis level for telcos and cablecos. https://t.co/CEh3zDde1D ->
- Verizon does a pump and dump on rural users, but tell me again about how wireless is the bees knees. https://t.co/zvbid4YXMi ->
- Broadband Bytes for 2017-09-15 https://t.co/jRBTxx00Wn ->
- Who has your online privacy back? Nobody but good independent ISPs, apparently. https://t.co/M5nkcqO43r ->
- Rural fiber is a must because rural copper is still rotting on the vine. https://t.co/UcmsfAgsRl ->
- Atlanta is the latest city to find out that Google is quietly retreating from building fiber. https://t.co/QcSuhPG7LQ ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.