- The dark side of incumbents building fiber is competitors getting shut out of the new network. https://t.co/6VLJ2Nfs4H ->
- The decline of pay TV is reaching crisis level for telcos and cablecos. https://t.co/CEh3zDde1D ->
- Verizon does a pump and dump on rural users, but tell me again about how wireless is the bees knees. https://t.co/zvbid4YXMi ->
- Broadband Bytes for 2017-09-15 https://t.co/jRBTxx00Wn ->
- Who has your online privacy back? Nobody but good independent ISPs, apparently. https://t.co/M5nkcqO43r ->
- Rural fiber is a must because rural copper is still rotting on the vine. https://t.co/UcmsfAgsRl ->
- Atlanta is the latest city to find out that Google is quietly retreating from building fiber. https://t.co/QcSuhPG7LQ ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.