- Broadband Bytes for 2017-09-08 https://t.co/xvWbvsQY9x ->
- GOED can't bring in rural jobs without broadband. They need to get to work on that. #utpol https://t.co/H9toNXkfYI https://t.co/Jb3jD1KnAv ->
- Gigabit is becoming the new normal, but many areas are being left behind. https://t.co/HxYY0SO9iK ->
- A home without broadband might be one you can't sell. https://t.co/LA8gmTJHJH ->
- Ely NV is in serious decline. Lackluster broadband isn't helping. https://t.co/x9aObedeNP ->
- A lot of Utahns have Internet connections. https://t.co/IdRDQT23c5 ->
- Google is rapidly losing interest in being an ISP. https://t.co/ElQbW0YgKp ->
- Amazon demands fiber. Many other businesses do too. https://t.co/PMGc3rrIjE ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.