- Broadband Bytes for 2017-04-28 https://t.co/fApGu2ejqO ->
- There's plenty to hate about cable companies but the price of content is largely out of their control. https://t.co/F5EaSPmKhR ->
- Pay TV subscriptions continue to freefall. https://t.co/th2QBLwAUG ->
- Yet another example of a city doing a better job at broadband policy than the feds. https://t.co/cSKXDTsIX5 ->
- Yes, launch your no-margin video product right as pay TV is tanking. Great timing, CenturyLink. https://t.co/YtrP85bn0L ->
- These risks of turning a public network over to a private owner echo what's been happening in Provo. https://t.co/YZwukH0UCd ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.