- Cable company lab guys: "ZOMG look at our gigabit copper!" Fiber: "That's cute." http://t.co/OiRg5Rytnp ->
- Broadband Bytes for 2014-08-01 http://t.co/jk3qQSBmMJ ->
- UTOPIA had an outage over the weekend, but it only affected Infowest customers. http://t.co/1qwIkFjj5b ->
- Someone bothered to do the math on just how massively monopolistic a merged Comcast would be. http://t.co/wMjLV7aCiR ->
- CenturyLink will do residential gigabit fiber in "select" (read: loaded) areas of SLC. http://t.co/1Uhd9KX7Wz ->
- Lots of gigabit promises are nothing but hype. http://t.co/k1MLknBZxv ->
- Ever wonder why you just can't quit Comcast or CenturyLink? http://t.co/bblu5xxjpL ->
- Yes, Senator, being a shill for Comcast will not make people love you. http://t.co/iiLKDu7GW1 ->
- This is why UTOPIA isn't overly concerned with video providers. Over-the-top will soon reign. http://t.co/ts1wNIHo7G ->
- Utilities try to sell you a large volume of product at a cheap per-unit price. Incumbent telcos don't do that. http://t.co/jMsVd4a9bB ->
- Bear in mind that Comcast's last "Internet for poor people" program didn't help very many people at all. http://t.co/2eZpHowiSY ->
- UTOPIA cities moving forward with Macquarie are putting it on November's ballot. #utpol http://t.co/yWulKYRs4z ->
- A la carte is creeping forward as over-the-top video. http://t.co/UxyLwSeBQh ->
- What happens when cable is no longer a cable company's primary business? http://t.co/JLJzvivtPA ->
- Murray decides to pay its bills and keep the UTOPIA lights on. http://t.co/pAJtCrdMTS ->
- Feel free to tell the FCC how you want broadband defined. http://t.co/DijelhveY2 ->
- CenturyLink apparently isn't sure that it's going to build gigabit either. http://t.co/7HqK8d90Zr ->
- Maybe we need to redefine the term TV. http://t.co/3hyJG7xXSG ->
- The reason incumbents break promises and laws is because nobody will hold them accountable. http://t.co/rXcCtmNdmp ->
- Courts declare "nothing to see here" in Burwash/UTOPIA defamation suit. http://t.co/hWTw3uUlze ->
- At least the industry press has woken up to gigabit as the new standard in residential access. http://t.co/P8SJOpvPRA ->
- Here's the DNews article on the utlity fee vote. http://t.co/gV0H4HlQiH ->
- More fiber-to-the-press-release! http://t.co/vNAIGOuME9 ->
- Here's the Tribune's article on the utlity fee vote. http://t.co/4WnlgC5f4b ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.