- Broadband Bytes for 2014-11-14 http://t.co/gBo0jPbs4l ->
- What muni broadband critics miss: those projects create much more local benefit than incumbents. http://t.co/FdX180Qrz2 ->
- The current trend on the Internet is cableization. That's bad. http://t.co/wLI8REziex ->
- Super embarrassed by their customer service, Comcast vows to do everything possible to fix it… except spend money. http://t.co/8aV016WUrh ->
- The FCC demands that AT&T prove that net neutrality is what's causing them to stop fiber-to-the-press release. http://t.co/WUXOQdILMa ->
- A streaming video group that doesn't include Netflix, YouTube, or any telco probably won't do much good. http://t.co/JWyS5xJS7O ->
- Congresscritters don't get tech issues? Isn't that a headline from two decades ago? http://t.co/n3huKXJH11 ->
- Trying to sneak the worst parts of SOPA into an unrelated bill is pretty skeezy. http://t.co/eNZvNW3Vlr ->
- Ready for a big tax hike to pay incumbents to deliver second-rate broadband to schools? Me neither. http://t.co/GEHdFEKjja ->
- NYC is turning pay phones into WiFi hotspots. http://t.co/riEpLYnlQ1 ->
- You hate cable companies more than anyone else. "Thank" Comcast, Time Warner, and Charter. http://t.co/ImLCHjXVsm ->
- You've probably hit rock bottom when people yearn to get AT&T back. http://t.co/1BQ5RNaGpz ->
- The Utah Broadband Map has been freshly updated. http://t.co/e14eOAC7AG ->
- Now you can track the cable guy like you're the NSA. http://t.co/rXnCj3DMMl ->
- Clueless CenturyLink thinks customers want crappy ADSL, not gigabit fiber. http://t.co/gGDG945pcM ->
- The media industry beat Aereo to within an inch of its life, then let it bleed to death in the alley. http://t.co/av940CI1FE ->
- Overpriced US broadband slows adoption? Who knew? http://t.co/JMsvAYAsUS ->
- Can a free ad-supported model work for online video? http://t.co/busxy6nSx4 ->
- China is trying to make widespread censorship the Internet default. http://t.co/5sDBSieN9y ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.