- The jump to VoIP is mostly about better profit margins and shedding regulations, not the superior technology. http://t.co/JC1DpOPsZH ->
- Telecoms lobby because it's a 750:1 return on their "investment". http://t.co/35QIUSjRkl ->
- FCC: We're gonna get sued no matter what we do. http://t.co/T5OwiTnEBr ->
- The FCC wants to make sure the move to VoIP isn't a downgrade for consumers. http://t.co/Bgs7Si1nSP ->
- Broadband Bytes for 2014-11-21 http://t.co/64pJjWn7FL ->
- Incumbents say they're building fiber, but their spending trends say otherwise. http://t.co/oueWADQsIU ->
- If you knew that your namesake product was a goner, what would you do to protect future revenue streams? http://t.co/JN7VoeS8hN ->
- Comcast still has "data caps" Tourette's. http://t.co/aVvXKX83qZ ->
- China is stepping up the kind of censorship it wants to impose upon the global Internet. http://t.co/zNDIePxvqT ->
- Did someone forget to tell the UK that matching people to IPs is really, really hard? http://t.co/zUOvqIdlfs ->
- Why do we put up with the promo pricing two-step? http://t.co/94klBKQDBx ->
- UK intelligence has tapped a lot of undersea fiber optic cables. http://t.co/1NGHMCCCx1 ->
- The poorest areas that need free service the most will probably not get the paid signups needed to make it happen. http://t.co/0rfomoiUsk ->
- Does anyone believe Verizon's doubletalking? http://t.co/KIjnbsSFO5 ->
- Gee, CenturyLink, thanks for protecting me against competition and faster Internet. http://t.co/abdt2RA8XA ->
- Telecom press calls "fowl" on AT&T withheld fiber. http://t.co/CpmRNwPI4Z ->
- Welcome to the 21st century, Nielsen. http://t.co/XTk9VryvqD ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.