- AT&T to FCC: "Why aren't we building fiber? It's a company secret. Now drop dead." http://t.co/NLGqJOoRas ->
- Broadband Bytes for 2014-11-28 http://t.co/XxHZR4vR53 ->
- Suing ISPs for the actions of their users? This won't end well. http://t.co/aYV9y6uVFS ->
- Trying the "Bill Clinton 'depends on the meaning of is'" defense, are we? http://t.co/kFX31cGHac ->
- The general public might actually have a decent idea of what net neutrality means. http://t.co/fcsRiN7gCm ->
- Surprise! Comcast is making money hand-over-fist from broadband. http://t.co/KIH1qzN84B ->
- AT&T would over-hype DSL? Who would've thunk it? http://t.co/HrjDpIucVS ->
- SCOTUS will be weighing in on the fine line between being a harmless troll and making credible online threats. http://t.co/Ndy20YW5ti ->
- Canada is having the fiber line-sharing conversation that we won't. http://t.co/FR3l5W648o ->
- Maybe Mark Cuban should stick to talking about things he understands. http://t.co/gEVflOXMCY ->
- GOA report: caps have been static since 2012 and are the result of no competition. http://t.co/Wtm2TPA9eX ->
- Now you can check out the Internet from the library. Yes, the whole thing. http://t.co/hyH5MqWibz ->
- Verizon is happy to use Title II for the benefits. It's only fighting the obligations. http://t.co/jzZXAaxcWi ->
- Incumbents really hate it when cities build the networks they won't. http://t.co/uH7MGfZOo8 ->
- Well, Comcast, that's embarrassing. http://t.co/wjuD8URoWG ->
- Google is very aggressive at saying nothing about net neutrality. http://t.co/wVIxy9OBUb ->
- Apparently telecoms are doing some Christmas shopping of their own… in DC. http://t.co/PzE0OOuUnx ->
- Internet freedom has gotten worse. http://t.co/FIRRa7zskd ->
- Sen. Wyden: "Shut the back door!" http://t.co/8Cn6EFQTwI ->
- "Gigabit" DSL still requires an awful lot of fiber. http://t.co/QMFXEMfnoS ->
- I never ceased to be amazed at the lengths to which apologists will go. http://t.co/Pma1ciGa04 ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.