- Broadband Bytes for 2014-12-12 http://t.co/URGTlmNZoF ->
- Cable is dying and that's why cablecos are trying to wring money out of data. http://t.co/csc1uSCTLG ->
- Google wants a fiber lobbist in SLC. http://t.co/Tla3Eip8bD ->
- Comcast bumps speeds in SLC (press release). http://t.co/SqxsBMUuPk ->
- The question not asked: how much did Roku pay to bribe Comcast? http://t.co/6r7L1d7ijj ->
- CenturyLink is upset that its neglected rural DSL won't get subsidies anymore. http://t.co/AI4H6wJ3LW ->
- Hey, remember when incumbents said that treating them like utilities would harm investment? Good times. http://t.co/pxjEWKphvP ->
- The MPAA wants to REALLY break the Internet. http://t.co/0EH2oxzbYy ->
- Guys, it's not encryption when you include an NSA backdoor. http://t.co/F4KmYIF815 ->
- Telecoms know how to use the revolving door to score big government contracts. http://t.co/0vSVKNAOeE ->
- Over half of net neutrality comments were submitted by sock puppet opponents. http://t.co/Je1QfakQ6K ->
- UTOPIA's latest financial report is out. [PDF] http://t.co/UVNBQr1b2y ->
- For $2500 and $35/mo, you can get up to gigabit service in San Francisco. http://t.co/ZUtUrFV3V6 ->
- Remember Tucows? They want a slice of the gigabit FTTH game too. http://t.co/7mHylp0lgq ->
- US Department of Commerce: lots of competition for crappy broadband, little for the good stuff. http://t.co/loPNDJl8M4 ->
- Only 3% of the US has gigabit. And there's no competition at that speed. http://t.co/BGw2sds9il ->
- Verizon is adamant that they can shake down whoever they want. http://t.co/TOtLpiojmg ->
- Google isn't as good for gigabit as you think it is. http://t.co/iX0kW5qK0p ->
- Now you can pay even more for crappy first-gen DSL. http://t.co/FEATfTV2XJ ->
- Title II bill author not-so-patiently explains that it doesn't have any taxes in it. http://t.co/N1rGNUSDU9 ->
- I called it: Google is slowing down Fiber deployments substantially. http://t.co/uZvbKzVUGP ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.