- Broadband Bytes for 2015-01-23 http://t.co/xxCcafceqv ->
- Want to learn how to build gigabit in your city? This four part webinar will tell you how. http://t.co/EbhaHJqPHY ->
- Show your support for muni broadband with your social media accounts. http://t.co/SiaC0USViy ->
- It's self-serving, but stopping programming blackouts would be a good thing. http://t.co/gPJORJDFtQ ->
- Cable hates higher definitions of broadband. http://t.co/L7yIt3s7i7 ->
- Your cable company may want to sell you a cell phone with WiFi-only service. http://t.co/xZjfXaik0e ->
- As if it wasn't obvious enough that CenturyLink wants to abandon the wireline residential market. http://t.co/ln2weMiKuS ->
- Sorry, SLC, but it looks like you probably didn't win the Google Fiber lottery. http://t.co/uDK5pU32hB ->
- Comcast has a new business: ghostwriting letters for politicians to support their merger. http://t.co/NfGMjLJiy5 ->
- Milestone 2 is out. FInd out what's in it and what it means for UTOPIA. http://t.co/JD3k4fvYCl #utpol ->
- I have a hard time feeling sympathy for poor picked-on CenturyLink. http://t.co/rxjOEp7hfb ->
- CenturyLink's "widespread" gigabit fiber covers a scant two blocks in Minneapolis. http://t.co/G54OJ5HOkU ->
- Remember how Frontier also buried its head in the sand in Tremonton? Good times. http://t.co/SNPyFCPfvY ->
- Surprise! Bad laws are holding up Google Fiber in SLC. http://t.co/hy46CW4hFV ->
- Nickelodeon is going over-the-top and a la carte. http://t.co/kRA2qyhUYt ->
- Better broadband linked to higher population growth. http://t.co/Fszow21KS7 ->
- Just like that, broadband is now defined as 25M/3M. http://t.co/q8wvGT9urP ->
- But, you know, Comcast is totally going to fix that customer service thing, right? http://t.co/DDiXSlYMCz ->
- In which Tom Wheeler trolls ISPs. Hard. http://t.co/Zza6tWQtUl ->
- Increasing the definition of broadband may have killed the Comcast merger. http://t.co/H9TU9QYNvP ->
- CenturyLink's fiber strategy? Roll it out to rich neighborhoods where they don't have to dig trenches. http://t.co/lPbybvyNrP ->
- Apparently big telcos aren't very good at turning multi-billion dollar subsidies into fiber service. http://t.co/QbOunDWlsX ->
- "If we reviewed U.S. broadband speeds at Maximum PC, we would give it a score of -10 and an ass-kicking." http://t.co/lqjDwuiSok ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.