- Apparently you have to scare incumbents into building fiber. http://t.co/7xoI3a8G5q ->
- Apparently insulting name changes are standard operating procedure at Comcast. http://t.co/J5IfPr2Vtt ->
- Broadband Bytes for 2015-01-30 http://t.co/gHdb2P8Ilg ->
- The $10M question: fund opex shortfalls or build more revenue-generating network? http://t.co/PMSfU1X4p2 ->
- With a 97% profit margin and little telco competition, it's no wonder cable doesn't build fiber. http://t.co/sITc8EO79J ->
- How do you sell ISPs on IPv6? Talk dollars and cents. http://t.co/3CyNJzoCxE ->
- After redefinition, Comcast controls 56% of the US broadband market. http://t.co/BM4rlnYUPN ->
- Verizon is abandoning more wireline assets. http://t.co/lk4egTpR7P ->
- Rural wireless is getting the short straw. Again. http://t.co/c8u7zNLEc3 ->
- Watching TV takes a ratings nosedive. http://t.co/Pbkxqlm8Fo ->
- Are you paying to watch more TV ads? http://t.co/TytyGglVSq ->
- Title II is officially a go. http://t.co/Yb1ue7mfJl ->
- CenturyLink's fiber strategy is clear: only neighborhoods that are cheap to deploy and willing to pay big bucks. http://t.co/kfMB2GSm9V ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.