- Broadband Bytes for 2015-03-13 http://t.co/Qn2bE4azfd ->
- The Tribune catches on to what I warned about a year ago: Google Fiber shortchanges low-income areas. http://t.co/jhfj6w38JQ ->
- Cable has two choices: embrace OTT or be forced out of the video business by consumer demand. http://t.co/wx2BBcZWZ1 ->
- Comcast plans on gigabit in 2016. http://t.co/8u1yqCs7br ->
- Uh, duh? Any halfway knowledgeable person would have told you that wired is better than wireless, period. http://t.co/0Y5kaXmwKx ->
- If Moffett is to be believed, Google lost 75% of the customers in Provo since taking over. Ouch. http://t.co/fancJ3qvSq ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.