- Broadband Bytes for 2015-03-13 http://t.co/Qn2bE4azfd ->
- The Tribune catches on to what I warned about a year ago: Google Fiber shortchanges low-income areas. http://t.co/jhfj6w38JQ ->
- Cable has two choices: embrace OTT or be forced out of the video business by consumer demand. http://t.co/wx2BBcZWZ1 ->
- Comcast plans on gigabit in 2016. http://t.co/8u1yqCs7br ->
- Uh, duh? Any halfway knowledgeable person would have told you that wired is better than wireless, period. http://t.co/0Y5kaXmwKx ->
- If Moffett is to be believed, Google lost 75% of the customers in Provo since taking over. Ouch. http://t.co/fancJ3qvSq ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.