- Broadband Bytes for 2015-04-17 http://t.co/rsQXFIm0dP ->
- Hear a panel discussion about gigabit networks in Utah. (Or, you know, go in person if that's your thing.) http://t.co/0eVmGLNoyH ->
- What, Netflix, you didn't know you were making a deal with the devil? http://t.co/qnt0YEW3Rz ->
- Verizon gets awfully close to unbundling channels. http://t.co/iD0bIbRVZI ->
- A range of 50m? Seriously? Yawn. http://t.co/05YN2tH0JM ->
- Maybe someone could let ALEC know about the Streisand Effect. http://t.co/tAAtO0a1wY ->
- I'm sick of waiting for Macquarie and the MS2 cities to make a decision. #utpol http://t.co/5Ie3UfPOAG ->
- Is being a telco still your main business when you spend so much time suing other people? http://t.co/2Lsb0e8xoj ->
- Sprint is pretty sure that robust competition is good for its bottom line. http://t.co/J3qThccWrk ->
- Google jumps into the cell service business as an MVNO. http://t.co/kBwe8NUOTu ->
- Apparently "price for life" excludes all of the nonsense surcharges on your CenturyLink bill. http://t.co/pcryGnGX2z ->
- The Comcast-TWC deal is deal. http://t.co/1E0qkaKifM ->
- What is missed: CenturyLink is getting a boatload of public money to build a closed network. http://t.co/XLpzWGwTLJ ->
- CCINO: Cable Company In Name Only? http://t.co/5sn53pImkR ->
- Conspicuously absent from the list: fix customer service issues and improve broadband services. http://t.co/j3TDl0v35b ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.