- Broadband Bytes for 2015-07-24 http://t.co/gzukSObFT9 ->
- DirecAT&TV. FCC Approves AT&T's $69 Billion DirecTV Merger, Announces It Late Friday And Hopes Nobody… http://t.co/cZ3EGu94Pz ->
- Cities have power. New York City Decides To Actually Pay Attention To Its Verizon Contracts After Getting Ripped… http://t.co/f7iXf7ghgW ->
- They blame it on the Easter Bunny I'm sure. Verizon, CenturyLink say abandoning copper network is a "myth" http://t.co/nEpQnEKenl ->
- I'm surprised there aren't more complaints. FCC has already gotten 2,000 “net neutrality” complaints http://t.co/kt7Nq5tlLh ->
- Some people don't care if they're online or not. Pew: 15% Simply Don't Use the Internet — and Often Don't Care http://t.co/0bdweU91x2 ->
- Next up: sharks replace the drones. Facebook: Our drones will use lasers to deliver 10Gbps Internet access http://t.co/aUBJlS5OXz ->
- And after years of saying "who needs fiber"… Cable operators to increase fiber cable, optical node use: IHS http://t.co/2JwvdJywdm ->
- By their logic, phone calls too. ISPs: Net neutrality rules are illegal because Internet access uses computers http://t.co/nuwQR5CBu4 ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.