- Broadband Bytes for 2017-08-04 https://t.co/BvlXHYaCHs ->
- Caps are the new normal. https://t.co/VVnUbHQmP7 ->
- Wait, you mean failing to upgrade your network leads to losing customers? Someone alert the press! https://t.co/HzT6JfMf1O ->
- You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. https://t.co/gW0ke9koxs ->
- Apparently every content producer is gonna make you pay them directly from here on out. https://t.co/ch4BkSGPcw ->
- "Let them use wireless"? Did I miss Marie Antoinette being appointed as an FCC commissioner? https://t.co/9c1hkgWC56 ->
- Users are hungry for the kind of speed and reliability that only fiber can offer. https://t.co/H13Tq0QrLK ->
- The cost of building rural broadband is completely eclipsed by the economic benefits of doing so. https://t.co/yVPp7Qxbkk ->
- Agreed, but there's also no reason to stop at the Wasatch Front. Rural cities and towns need fiber too. https://t.co/jibhATrXDf ->
- "Free" captive portals do nothing to get people online. https://t.co/xQnx4zzIr8 ->
- Do content owners not get that potential customers will turn to piracy if they refuse to do affordable streaming? https://t.co/20i4e3Iqc3 ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.