- Broadband Bytes for 2017-08-11 https://t.co/WppgzSY8k1 ->
- Don't expect much from the FCC over the next few years. https://t.co/ql6RGZ6GIl ->
- FCC "improves" broadband by moving the goalposts, declaring victory. https://t.co/5jJpPV3fFd ->
- If you can't license content, make your own. In a walled garden where you won't license it. https://t.co/d9U2noOAXQ ->
- Cox puts a $50 price tag on unlimited data. https://t.co/M6fPukcjjO ->
- Federal judge calls incumbent claims on right of way hogwash. https://t.co/4NLejjDFLo ->
- Remember when the "experts" claimed that cordcutting was a passing fad? Good times. https://t.co/mK3CPYfJX4 ->
- Sure, blame net neutrality for Nazis. Seems perfectly reasonable. https://t.co/qbvmWqYlYt ->
- Verizon says that DSL is a dead end technology. https://t.co/JBcBb0k1RE ->
Nothing that I know of. If you know of something upcoming, drop me a line so I can get it posted.
The podcast is currently on hiatus.
Visit the Show Page on BlogTalkRadio!
Tag Cloud#utpol AT&T Brigham City Broadband Bytes broadband stimulus Broadweave Centerville CenturyLink Comcast competition DOCSIS 3.0 FCC FIOS FTTN google Google Fiber Hulu iProvo Layton Macquarie Mstar Netflix Nuvont Orem Perry Podcast Prime Time Communications Provo Qwest SAA service providers Sprint Time Warner Tremonton U-CAN UIA Utah Taxpayers Association UTOPIA Veracity Veracity Networks Verizon VoIP West Valley City WiMax XMission
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 United States License.